Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Update October 13th, 2018:
Windows packages (
hush-swing-v0.72.2b-hush-v2.0.0-windows-x64.zip) updated. Those who downloaded before this date should download the package again. The updated packaged fixed an issue where the daemon would consume a entire CPU core even when idle. Other platforms (Linux and MAC) where unaffected.
This release includes the following:
- Bundle Hush 2.0.0
- Alert users when creating the HUSH daemon configuration file.
- Disables editing of fields in transaction/address tables
- Hide message about invalid/watch-only addresses.
- Do not display those invalid/watch-only addresses.
- Adds automatic reindex option at startup if block index fails to load.
The binary release packages listed here include the Hush daemon & command line utilities build from MyHush/hush.
Windows, at this moment, is the only platform with both a "runtime-free" version and a version that bundles the Java JRE with the distribution. Most users will want to download the version that includes the runtime (
All other platforms do not include the JRE runtime at this point and will require Java to be installed before use. See
USAGE.txt for more information.