Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Optional text drop shadow added.
- Saving in VNDS mode can now easily be done by pressing start. Text log is now bound to up on the d-pad.
- VNDS mode has a new save and load menu. It's a proper one with screenshot and text thumbnails. Hold R and press left or right to jump 5 pages. To generate thumbnails for your old VNDS saves, hold L and R and press select on the VNDS menu. It'll probably work maybe.
- Quick VNDS save menu, the one when you hold R, now looks less ugly
Small useless changes that I list to make it seem like I did more work than I really did:
- The text fadeout transition no longer happens if your text speed is set to instant. It looks better this way.
- Embedded VNDS games now save in the proper location
- Sound filenames are no longer case sensitive
- Remove vnds converter < v1.1 warning.
- Fix crash when trying to save right after loading, allows you to move saves to other slots.
- Fix crash when trying to save if it's your first run. Actually, maybe it was impossible to trigger this crash without an embedded game.
- Error messages will now wrap
- Reset settings and font size options only show on main menu now
- Remove some weird FPS limiting code. Things may be smoother, but probably not.
- Try to improve "if statement" accuracy in VNDS - fix Tsukihime?
- Choice text will now scroll if it doesn't fit on screen
- Fix "if statements" in VNDS.
- Fix VNDS "setimg ~" call
- Give more space in memory for non-English characters
- Fix bug involving trying to load broken img.ini files
- Fix loading sound files with extensions in capital letters
- Fix finding files in the VNDS sound archive when the script file lies about the file extension.
- Hopefully this update didn't break anything, I had to set up my development environment again.
- [Vita] Fix sleep mode crashes for VNDS games with custom fonts. As a result, font loading is a little bit slower.
- Fix ADV box flashing for VNDS games on background change
- Auto mode is now paused when the user chooses to hide the textbox
- Dynamically sized ADV box for VNDS will not be cleared for lines that don't wait for user input.
- 3ds version still isn't updated. I'm working on it.
- [Vita] Fix a VNDS crash
- [Vita] Allow VNDS to not have sprite fade
- [Vita] Auto mode now has two settings. One for normal text output, one for text output with voice line.
- [Vita] Revet super precise auto mode timer control from v2.7.3.
- [Vita] Fixed flashing with VNDS bustshots. It looks really nice now, I hope you will enjoy it.
- [Vita] Fix old text being shown after a background change in VNDS games using ADV mode.
- [Vita] Pressing the button to reset settings to default now just deletes your settings and font size files. Will require restart for changes.
- [Vita] Fix a bug where two busts couldn't be displayed at different alpha values at the same time.
- [Vita] Will no longer go into sleep mode when auto mode is on.
- [Vita] VNDS busts will now take 100 milliseconds longer to fade because they now actually look nice when doing so.
- [3ds] Still no changes......well, actually, that's a lie. Now, if you select it, PLACEHOLDER.txt will be deleted. But I can't be bothered to compile the program for 3ds and make sure I didn't break anything.