Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fix loading grayscale JPEG images. This means nhentai and mangahere are now usable!
- Fix loading some PNG images that crash thanks to a libvita2d fix by @rozenmad
- Add webtoons.com support
- Fix the crash that happens when you run a downloading script after already using one.
- When viewing images normally, square and triangle can now be used to change pages.
- Add instruction manual pages for the image viewer
- The next search result button is now R.
- On supported sites, you can now press triangle to see the manga's cover. Remember, always judge a book by its cover.
- Add experimental "as I go" mode. It downloads pages and lets you view them as it downloads them. May crash sometimes.
- Add MangaHere support that doesn't really work that well. It can download the images and everything, but the image viewers on the PS Vita right now don't view them properly.
- Add NHentai support. Remove doujins.com support because their site layout changed.
- Fix list selection greater than 255, a bug discovered by @SHROOMKINGonDMT.
- Pressing the next search result button won't cause a crash if you hadn't already made a search anymore.