p+ is a free grafic simulation system.
- Easy to use
- A big set of librarys
- A powerfull editor to create ceneric blocks
- Unlimited number of blocks
- Unlimited level of sub-system
- Enabled, triggert, once, donscale, upsample sub-sustems
- Code generator for Linux and other system
- UML project view
- Different use level, all free
- Powerfull wizards
For more information please visit my homepage, the home of p+: Ing. Büro Riesberg.
PPV2-Simulation-System pre assembled images
This is the pre assembled images of the p+ simulation system. The image contains a good set of basic block libraries and functionality.
p+ is completly free. Everything without the kernal is open source (MIT licence).
The development of p+ librarys ist spread over different Github repositories. All this repositories start with PPV2-.
There are also injector scripts (to upload a simulation models to different hardware platforms), runtime images, scripts and other stuff.
Download the latest zip archive and unpack it. p+ is stickware, so there is no install process and no installer. Simply unpack the nested archive in a folder on your computer disk or on a USB stick. Be sure you have read and write permission for this folder.
Install block libray
- To install a block library, download the repository as zip file
- Unpack the zip file
- If there are a
.bmpfile copy the file to the Library folder in the p+ program folder
- Copy the folder to the library folder
Standard blocks repos
Delete the REMOVEME. from the email address!