Please sign in to comment.
Add support for Side by Side and Top and Bottom 3D.
- add a new OSD 3D menu option (under Video). - user can then select to discard one stereo field (right or top) for non-3D capable TV sets or select Side by Side or Top and Bottom to indicate that this is a 3D stream that will be shown in 3D by the display. - when Side by Side or Top and Bottom is selected, all on screen graphics are rendered into each stereoscopic field at half width or height. This includes main UI widgets when embedded (e.g. program guide), visualisers, OSD and PiP/PBP. This is entirely untested on an actual 3D capable set but should work as expected. There is no disparity adjustment between the 2 overlays, so the OSD should appear in the plane of the TV (which may need adjusting). N.B. Currently only supported when using OpenGL rendering. VDPAU and Direct3D support will follow. Additional support for auto-detecting stereoscopic streams is also on the way.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 198 additions and 10 deletions.
- +13 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/openglvideo.cpp
- +2 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/openglvideo.h
- +7 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_actions.h
- +53 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp
- +1 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_play.h
- +77 −5 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videoout_opengl.cpp
- +6 −2 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videoout_opengl.h
- +4 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videooutbase.cpp
- +8 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videooutbase.h
- +27 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videoouttypes.h