Please sign in to comment.
Rewrite of CoreAudio driver.
While not everything is fixed yet, it is a step in the right direction. -You can now select which device to use in the setup and not always have to use the default audio device. -Fixes #5552. -Properly set channel layout, under most circumstances, you shouldn't have to use Audio Midi Setup utilities There are still bugs that I can't explain, probably due to my lack of deep knowledge of CoreAudio, and it certainly ain't behaving as it should. In particular, switching from AC3/DTS bitstream back to PCM will fail except if you have selected the default output device. Until this is resolved, it is best to keep using the default output device.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 935 additions and 399 deletions.
- +26 −7 mythtv/libs/libmyth/audio/audiooutput.cpp
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmyth/audio/audiooutputalsa.cpp
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmyth/audio/audiooutputalsa.h
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmyth/audio/audiooutputbase.cpp
- +904 −388 mythtv/libs/libmyth/audio/audiooutputca.cpp
- +1 −0 mythtv/libs/libmyth/audio/audiooutputca.h
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmyth/libmyth.pro
Oops, something went wrong.