Please sign in to comment.
Service Contract cleanup
First, this ads warnings to programtypes.h and recordingtypes.h to warn those modifying the enums not to renumber things. Second, this removes use of a libmythbase header in the recording contract. The contract doesn't need access to any of these functions. Third, this removes the libmythbase from the includes in the pro and adds libmyth to the depend path so qmake will check for changes in programtypes.h and recordingtypes.h requiring a recompile.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 30 additions and 7 deletions.
- +11 −0 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programtypes.h
- +14 −3 mythtv/libs/libmyth/recordingtypes.h
- +0 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythservicecontracts/datacontracts/recording.h
- +3 −3 mythtv/libs/libmythservicecontracts/libmythservicecontracts.pro
- +1 −0 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/services/content.cpp
- +1 −0 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/services/video.cpp