Please sign in to comment.
Add bluray OSD menu support (HDMV only).
There are a number of outstanding issues:- - the RLE decoding of certain images is still not quite correct, so there are a few image errors. - certain OSD optimisations are disabled for the menus due to the way we receive the images (individually rather than as a set). - there is currently no mechanism for removing duplicate images. So until a reset is triggered by the bd object, some menus are continually overpainted with the same, duplicated image.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 222 additions and 59 deletions.
- +80 −55 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/bdringbuffer.cpp
- +23 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/bdringbuffer.h
- +37 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mythbdplayer.cpp
- +6 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mythbdplayer.h
- +1 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mythplayer.cpp
- +3 −2 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mythplayer.h
- +13 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/osd.cpp
- +2 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/osd.h
- +54 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/subtitlescreen.cpp
- +3 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/subtitlescreen.h
Oops, something went wrong.