Please sign in to comment.
Add QUERY_FILETRANSFER REQUEST_SIZE command
This allows to query the current size of the file. Previously you could only get the size of the file from when it was first opened or had to issue a QUERY_FILE_EXISTS command that is significantly slower (as it requires a new connection to the backend)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 31 additions and 1 deletion.
- +6 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythprotoserver/requesthandler/fileserverhandler.cpp
- +8 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythprotoserver/sockethandler/filetransfer.cpp
- +1 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythprotoserver/sockethandler/filetransfer.h
- +8 −0 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/filetransfer.cpp
- +1 −0 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/filetransfer.h
- +7 −1 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/mainserver.cpp