Please sign in to comment.
Add recording rule templates.
Recording rule templates are used to initialize new recording rules. Templates can also be used to modify existing rules. The "Default" template replaces several, individual settings previously available in the Setup wizard. Those settings are automatically propagated to the Default template. Templates can be added, edited and deleted from within the Recording Rules screen. To add a new template, choose MENU / "New Template" and then enter the name of the new template. To edit a template, highlight it and then choose ENTER or EDIT to bring up the schedule editor. To delete a template, highlight it and then choose DELETE or edit it and change the type to "Delete this recording rule template." When a regular rule is created, MythTV first tries to use the template whose name matches the category of the program. Failing that, it tries to use the template whose name matches the category type of the program. If no template is found which matches the category or category type, the Default template is used. For example, if a user frequently records baseball games, he can create a "Baseball" template which automatically sets the end-late option to allow for extra innings. Likewise, a user can create a "Series" template which automatically sets the duplicate checking method and the episode limit. When a search, manual or template rule is created, the Default template is always used. The names of template need not match program categories or category types. They can simply be available to apply to other rules. To apply a different template to an existing rule, including a template rule, begin editing the rule and then press MENU / "Use Template." For example, a user can create an "Archive" template which changes the recording group to "Archive" and turns off auto-expiry.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 678 additions and 406 deletions.
- +1 −1 mythtv/bindings/perl/MythTV.pm
- +1 −1 mythtv/bindings/python/MythTV/static.py
- +1 −0 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programinfo.h
- +7 −0 mythtv/libs/libmyth/recordingtypes.cpp
- +2 −1 mythtv/libs/libmyth/recordingtypes.h
- +2 −2 mythtv/libs/libmythbase/mythversion.h
- +13 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp
- +172 −48 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordingrule.cpp
- +12 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/recordingrule.h
- +5 −2 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_rec.cpp
- +3 −0 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/scheduler.cpp
- +0 −127 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/globalsettings.cpp
- +4 −2 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/playbackbox.cpp
- +304 −214 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/programrecpriority.cpp
- +12 −3 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/programrecpriority.h
- +125 −2 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/scheduleeditor.cpp
- +6 −0 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/scheduleeditor.h
- +7 −1 mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/base.xml
Oops, something went wrong.