Please sign in to comment.
Remove the Delete Recordings screen.
This screen was nearly functionally identical to the Watch Recordings screen. The primary differences between the two were the default sorting order and whether the default SELECT action deleted or played the currently selected recording. The one, small, hard-coded feature of Delete Recording to display the total disk space used by a group has been added to Watch Recordings. The remaining difference is the displayed information and that is controlled by the theme. Of the included themes, only MythCenter-wide had specail support for Delete Recordings. For it, the total disk usage bar-graph has been added to Watch Recordings.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 14 additions and 444 deletions.
- +1 −18 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/main.cpp
- +11 −21 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/playbackbox.cpp
- +1 −10 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/playbackbox.h
- +0 −8 mythtv/themes/DVR/tvmenu.xml
- +0 −5 mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/base.xml
- +0 −5 mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/menu-ui.xml
- +0 −328 mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/recordings-ui.xml
- +0 −5 mythtv/themes/MythCenter/menu-ui.xml
- +0 −10 mythtv/themes/Terra/menu-ui.xml
- +1 −2 mythtv/themes/button_types.txt
- +0 −8 mythtv/themes/classic/tvmenu.xml
- +0 −8 mythtv/themes/defaultmenu/manage_recordings.xml
- +0 −8 mythtv/themes/defaultmenu/tvmenu.xml
- +0 −8 mythtv/themes/mediacentermenu/manage_recordings.xml
Oops, something went wrong.