Please sign in to comment.
Better handle display of high-numbered cards.
If a card's number was greater than 9, only the first digit was displayed in some situations and caused confusion with some users. Change toQChar(RecStatusType recstatus, uint cardid) to toString(RecStatusType recstatus, uint cardid) and return a string to allow display of the full number. Also, tweak some themes where card numbers are displayed.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 53 additions and 43 deletions.
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programinfo.cpp
- +4 −7 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programtypes.cpp
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programtypes.h
- +1 −1 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/scheduler.cpp
- +4 −4 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/viewschedulediff.cpp
- +11 −9 mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/schedule-ui.xml
- +9 −6 mythtv/themes/MythCenter/schedule-ui.xml
- +11 −7 mythtv/themes/default-wide/schedule-ui.xml
- +11 −7 mythtv/themes/default/schedule-ui.xml