Please sign in to comment.
Add a new 'commercial' flagger "Pre & Post Roll" that is
DESIGNED TO FLAG -=-=-=ONLY=-=-=- THE PRE/POST ROLL PARTS of a recording so that they can be easily skipped. This is meant to be used on channels without commercials such as movie channels that have their own 'commercials' prior to and following a movie. This flagger will attempt to highlight those areas so that they can be easily skipped during playback. Closes #6889 using patch by Paul ?Turpin?. git-svn-id: http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk@21446 7dbf422c-18fa-0310-86e9-fd20926502f2
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 527 additions and 36 deletions.
- +5 −0 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programinfo.cpp
- +5 −0 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programinfo.h
- +15 −21 mythtv/programs/mythcommflag/ClassicCommDetector.cpp
- +28 −15 mythtv/programs/mythcommflag/ClassicCommDetector.h
- +8 −0 mythtv/programs/mythcommflag/CommDetectorFactory.cpp
- +429 −0 mythtv/programs/mythcommflag/PrePostRollFlagger.cpp
- +35 −0 mythtv/programs/mythcommflag/PrePostRollFlagger.h
- +2 −0 mythtv/programs/mythcommflag/mythcommflag.pro
Oops, something went wrong.