Please sign in to comment.
Refactor TeletextDecoder and TeletextScreen and add a new TeletextReader
class. This follows the approach used in the other subtitle and caption classes whereby the screen object handles OSD representation of the data, the reader object holds the state and data and the decoder object feeds new data into the reader. This simplifies setup and initialisation of the teletext objects and removes the requirement to lock the OSD from the decoder, which was causing endless problems. The previous behaviour of always decoding teletext packets is also reinstated which radically improves responsiveness. Actually decoding and parsing the packets is trivial for a modern processor and hence should have no impact on performance. I will backport to release-0-24-fixes in a few days if there are no reported problems. Refs #9271 git-svn-id: http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk@27381 7dbf422c-18fa-0310-86e9-fd20926502f2
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 841 additions and 910 deletions.
- +3 −6 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/avformatdecoder.cpp
- +0 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/avformatdecoder.h
- +0 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/decoderbase.h
- +2 −2 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/libmythtv.pro
- +0 −27 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mythplayer.cpp
- +3 −3 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mythplayer.h
- +6 −57 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/teletextdecoder.cpp
- +5 −37 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/teletextdecoder.h
- +609 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/teletextreader.cpp
- +162 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/teletextreader.h
- +36 −638 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/teletextscreen.cpp
- +15 −138 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/teletextscreen.h
Oops, something went wrong.