Please sign in to comment.
MythArchive: Convert to use the python bindings and a few other fixes
- Convert mythburn.py to use the python bindings (based on an original patch from Raymond Wagner. Among other things this fixes the cut list being reversed after changes elsewhere in Myth. Fixes #9389. - Always convert the audio tracks to ac3. This fixes at last one instance of the audio dropping out part way through a DVD. Also our internal player gets very confused if a DVD has different codecs used by the into, menus and titles. - Switch to use mythffmpeg rather than an external version of ffmpeg. - Other stuff I've long since forgot about :)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 216 additions and 556 deletions.
- +0 −22 mythplugins/mytharchive/mytharchive/archivesettings.cpp
- +1 −1 mythplugins/mytharchive/mytharchive/main.cpp
- +5 −1 mythplugins/mytharchive/mytharchive/mythburn.cpp
- +0 −13 mythplugins/mytharchive/mytharchive/recordingselector.cpp
- +210 −518 mythplugins/mytharchive/mythburn/scripts/mythburn.py
- +0 −1 mythplugins/mytharchive/theme/default/mythburn-ui.xml
Oops, something went wrong.