Please sign in to comment.
HDHR Prime: Allow Prime tuners with CableCard to fetch channels.
With this commit, HDHomeRun Prime tuners are fully configurable with no extra hoops to jump through. If a a channel fetch is requested, and if a HDHomeRun tuner is a member of the source, the device will be checked for the presence of an OOB tuner. If one is present, OOB tuner lock is checked. If both are true, channels are fetched from the listings source. This has the advantage of also ensuring that if a Prime tuner is used *without* a functioning cablecard, it will behave as a traditional HDHR. This addition is a minor hack, as it involves contacting the HDHR rather than just checking the card type, but it will definitely serve until the OCUR tuner type is ready, and then we can encourage users to move to that tuner type to use the DRI interface. This concludes the patches necessary to get the HDHR Prime configuration experience where it should be for a release. One can now create all three tuners without issue, and fetch channels without the use of a dummy tuner or other tricks.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 58 additions and 4 deletions.
- +31 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/cardutil.cpp
- +3 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/cardutil.h
- +4 −2 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/datadirect.cpp
- +14 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/sourceutil.cpp
- +1 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/sourceutil.h
- +2 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videosource.cpp
- +3 −1 mythtv/programs/mythfilldatabase/channeldata.cpp