Please sign in to comment.
Remove the UPnP Video scanner
Since the backend now does the scanning via the MythVideo plugin inherently, there is no longer the need to scan again using the UPnP Media Scanner code. It has been removed, and the corresponding data is now coming from the videometadata table of the db. The upnpmedia table should be removed shortly. Original patch from #8801 by firstname.lastname@example.org Modified to include subtitle where applicable
- Loading branch information
Showing with 138 additions and 628 deletions.
- +1 −19 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/main_helpers.cpp
- +0 −4 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/mediaserver.cpp
- +0 −4 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/mediaserver.h
- +2 −2 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/mythbackend.pro
- +29 −6 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/mythxml.cpp
- +96 −220 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/upnpcdsvideo.cpp
- +10 −20 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/upnpcdsvideo.h
- +0 −310 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/upnpmedia.cpp
- +0 −43 mythtv/programs/mythbackend/upnpmedia.h
Oops, something went wrong.