I was the original developer of L2P-API (an eLearning platform of RWTH-Aachen university) and after passing from University I cannot access L2P system anymore. For this, I cannot maintain this project anymore. Nonetheless, any pull request or feedback is always welcome or you can ask any question about L2P-API.
I am maintaining this project to create a generic hyperlink manager client in various platform (Android, PHP, JS) and demonstraing the usage of API unit testing.
This is a public repo for developers who want to work with new L2P-2013 API. In this repo, you will find client codes specifically developed for sample android app, OAuth codes for php, Library class for php and last but not the least a C# client that call each and every API.
List of libraries
- C# Client Helpful for observing and executing each and every API
- PHP Client Library class for embedding L2P-API in a php program
- PHP OAuth Client Helpful for quickly generating an OAuth token to test
- Android Library Getting started library to work with L2P-API in android
- Use firebase authentication
- Continuous-Integration via travis-ci (just ensure that the project will be built without any error)
- Implement todo-mvc-materialize as an UI to save and edit hyperlinks (the original concept of this project)