A shitty terrain generation override plugin for TerraBukkit by N3X15 and PrettyPony.
Licensed under the Open Source BSD license.
Compiling TerraBukkit requires:
- Sun Java JDK 1.6
- Maven 3
After installing the prerequisites, simply execute
mvn clean package.
Spade REQUIRES the TerraBukkit fork of Bukkit to operate correctly.
After replacing craftbukkit.jar with TerraBukkit, simply dump Spade.jar into the plugins/ folder and start TerraBukkit. You can then configure Spade as according to the wiki.
Acknowledgements and Contributions
Spade includes the following modified libraries to perform terrain generation.
- libnoise for java
- Added Simplex functions, frequency/amplitude modifiers
- ToxiLib's Simplex Noise
- Made seedable, added frequency/amplitude functions
- Added a system that generates X octaves of Simplex (as opposed to Perlin)
- Corrected implementation
- Minecraft's terrain population classes (Out of date, Deprecated)
- Made more customizable
- Phasing out in favor of completely custom populators