Back to Projects List IGT module tutorial blog development
- Leah Groves (Robarts)
- Goli (Robarts)
- Finalize IGT module development blog
- Present and get feedback on a IGT module development blog.
- Finalize the blog.
- Get and apply feedback
Approach and Plan
- Describe the general architecture of Slicer and bring together all the required resources for developing a Slicer IGT module. This inlcudes providing video tutorial examples, skeleton code, and clear written descriptions.
- Develop an easy to navigate blog.
Progress and Next Steps
- This blog is now completed, achieving all afforementioned objectives.
- This blog is currently available online at http://computerassistedsurgery.robarts.ca.
- Moving forward, this website will be hosted as part of the Slicer documentation.
- The blog will become more general, including tutorials on other topics.