Welcome to the web page for the 29th Project Week!
The 29th NA-MIC Project Week will be held during the week of July 16-20, 2018 at the Robarts Research Institute, Western University.
Please read about our experience in running these events since 2005: Increasing the Impact of Medical Image Computing Using Community-Based Open-Access Hackathons: the NA-MIC and 3D Slicer Experience.
To receive information about this and future events please join the Project Week Mailing List (for continuity and permanence across Project Weeks) AND participate in the Slack group (for questions dedicated to this event).
- Dates: July 16-20, 2018.
- Location: Robarts Research Institute
- REGISTRATION: https://event-wizard.com/Slicer2018/0/register/
- Hotel: No formal arrangement has been made, but some options are:
Local Organizing Committee
Host: Terry Peters, Robarts Scientist; Professor Medical Imaging; Medical Biophysics; Biomedical Engineering
Email Local Organizing Committee:
Frequently Asked Questions
- When, where, how much?
- How does it work?
- Who can attend?
- Who should attend?
- What else?
- Who to contact?
|=||Monday July 16||Tuesday July 17||Wednesday July 18||Thursday July 19||Friday July 20|
|13:00||Non-developer||--- Fin ---|
These will be decided based on the discussions in the preparatory videoconferences
- SlicerAR (Adam Rankin)
- Golafsoun Ameri (Robarts Research Institute)
- Patrick Carnahan (Robarts Research Institute)
- Elvis Chen (Robarts Research Institute)
- Estee Goldberg (Western University )
- Leah Groves (Robarts Research Institute)
- Denis Kikinov (Western University)
- Johanne Langford (Robarts Research Institute)
- Jonathan Lau (Western University)
- YingLi Lu (Robarts Research Institute)
- Lyla Mu (Western University)
- Hareem Nisar (Robarts Research Institute)
- Daiana Pur (Western University)
- Adam Rankin (Robarts Research Institute)
- Michael Schumaker (Sunnybrook Research Institute)
- Reid Vassallo (Robarts Research Institute)
- Yiming Xiao (Robarts Research Institute)
Do not add your name to this list - it is maintained by the organizers based on your paid registration.