How to create a new project
- Open project description template and copy its full content to the clipboard
- Go back to Projects folder on GitHub
- Click on "Create new file" button
- Paste the previously copied content of project template page into your new
- Update at least your project's title, key investigators, project description sections
- Add a link to your project to the main project list
Note: some steps above may require creating a pull request until your account is given write access.