Maintained by the global NAV community
Contributing to the site
Anyone can contribute to the site by making a pull request with the changes you'd like to see included.
There is a bounty program which you can get paid in NAV for contributing to this websites.
To make sure you are eligible to claim a bounty please follow these simple steps;
- Check the issues list for issues tagged with
bountyor make your own issue and tag it with
bounty-reviewto have it reviewed and assigned a bounty.
- Comment on the bounty issue you'd like to work on to claim it and ensure no one else is working on it.
- Fork the repository and do the work outlined in the bounty issue.
- Make a pull request to the main repository and fill out the pull request template in full.
- Once the pull request is reviewed, approved and merged to master the bounty will be paid.
For information on running this website locally and editing it, see running_the_site
For information on how to use the shortcodes of this site, see shortcode_documentation