Missing Values in Clinical Research: Multiple Imputation
This repository contains slides and materials for the Multiple Imputation part of NIHES course EP16: Missing Values in Clinical Research.
This repo has a website where you can find slides and practicals.
Practicals are available as html documents on this webpage and as interactive learnr tutorials here:
- 01 - Getting to Know Incomplete Data
- 02 - Multiple Imputation using MICE
- 03 - Checks after Multiple Imputation
- 04 - Analysis of Multiply Imputed Data
- 05 - Imputation with Non-linear Effects
- 06 - Imputation of Longitudinal Data
- 07 - Imputation of Survival Data
To download JAGS, go to https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcmc-jags/files/.
The packages used are given at the beginning of each of the practicals.