Performs random calls according to outputs.
Here is a French Article on Bot Ecosystem and more.
npm install node-red-contrib-viseo-random
Build the Node-RED Flow
- First call: creates an array containing all the possible output values in a field according to the chosen scope.
- Randomly shuffles the array.
- All calls: retrieve the array,
- Gets the value of the last element of the array,
- Deletes this element from the array,
- Sends the message to the output corresponding to the value.
When all the outputs were used, the array is reset and shuffled.
The scope can be set to:
- msg - The current message in the flow ;
- user - The msg.user field in the flow (can be stored in a database) ;
- global - The node context (could be not working on multi-server networks) ;
A documentation is available on this Wiki.
For further help, or general discussion, please use the github issue tracker and in order to be labeled with
question tag please specify :
- Your message is a question / discussion
- The module or node name
This project adheres to the Contributor Covenant 1.4. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to any of the project's core team.
This project is a creation of VISEO Technology.
- Jean-Philippe Encausse @jpencausse
- Klervi Menoret @klervix
- To-Thi Hoang
- Alice Vasseur @Alice_Vasseur