NICTA t3as Named-Entity Recognition (NER)
NICTA t3as Named-Entity Recognition is a rule based Named-Entity Recognition library which extracts named entities from text, such as Organisation, Location and Person names. It is written in Java.
- Mats Henrikson
- William Han
- Scott Sanner
- Kishor Gawande
Copyright (c) 2010, National ICT Australia All rights reserved.
This software is under the GPL version 3. Please see the license file LICENSE.txt
The contents (data/documentation/artwork) is under the Creative Commons 3.0 BY-SA More information about "Creative Commons" license can be found at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
Parts of this project are also available on Maven Central under the
org.t3as group id:
The NICTA NER project contains a number of subprojects implementing various functionality:
- NICTA NER library This is the core NER library that does the actual processing work. This can be run from the command line or imported into a JVM based project.
- NER webservice A simple webservice that wraps the NER library.
- NER client A simple Java client for the remote webservice that can be used either from the command line, or by importing the Java library in your own JVM based projects.
- NER Web User Interface A simple Haskell/Yesod based demo user interface for the web service.
- NER Haskell client A client for the web service written in Haskell (which the Yesod web UI makes use of).
- CoNLL 2003 evaluation Code for carrying out an evaluation of the NER library against the CoNLL 2003 shared task.