This release fixes a bug, and introduces minor usability improvements:
- Certain adjacent resources were encoded incorrectly (#161)
- Let users explicitly specify a repository before adding a parent (#160)
- Allow timezone to be set on the Docker container (#156)
- Improve error messaging when failing to start Krill (#155)
- Improve readability for CLI error responses (#162)
- Introduce configurable size limits for data submitted to Krill (#158)
Note that contrary to previous versions a new CA is set up without a default repository. For most users we recommend that a remote (RFC 8181) repository is used, e.g. provided by their RIR or NIR. A repository MUST be configured before a parent can be added to a CA.