I: unbound: typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man5/unbound.conf.5.gz Additionaly Additionally
N: Lintian found a spelling error in a manual page. Lintian has a list of
N: common misspellings that it looks for. It does not have a dictionary
N: like a spelling checker does.
N: If the string containing the spelling error is translated with the help
N: of gettext (with the help of po4a, for example) or a similar tool,
N: please fix the error in the translations as well as the English text to
N: avoid making the translations fuzzy. With gettext, for example, this
N: means you should also fix the spelling mistake in the corresponding
N: msgids in the *.po files.
N: Severity: info
N: Check: documentation/manual
* nlnet/master: (37 commits)
- FixNLnetLabs#296: systemd nss-lookup.target is reached before unbound can successfully answer queries. Changed contrib/unbound.service.in.
- Refactor to use sock_strerr shorthand function.
- Merge PR NLnetLabs#293: Add missing prototype. Also refactor to use the new shorthand function to clean up the code.
Add missing prototype.
- Review fix, doxygen and assign null in case of error free.
Please doxygen, quote the characters to stop it from parsing a doxygen command.
- Similar to NSD PR#113, implement that interface names can be used, eg. something like interface: eth0 is resolved at server start and uses the IP addresses for that named interface.
- Update documentation in python example code.
- Change configure to use EVP_sha256 instead of HMAC_Update for openssl-3.0.0.
- Fix to apply chroot to dnstap-socket-path, if chroot is enabled.
- Fix that dnstap reconnects do not spam the log with the repeated attempts. Attempts on the timer are only logged on high verbosity, if they produce a connection failure error.
- Fix stats double count issue (NLnetLabs#289).
- Create and init edns tags data for libunbound.
Changelog note. - Rerun autoconf
Rerun autoconf and autoheader on configure.ac, with libtool
Add changlog entry for PR NLnetLabs#277.
- Check for existence 'EVP_MAC_CTX_set_params' function (openssl >= 3.0.0-alpha5)
- FixNLnetLabs#287: doc typo: "Additionaly".
Changelog note for NLnetLabs#246 and NLnetLabs#284 - Merge PR NLnetLabs#284 and FixNLnetLabs#246: Remove DLV entirely from Unbound. The DLV has been decommisioned and in unbound 1.5.4, in 2015, there was advise to stop using it. The current code base does not contain DLV code any more. The use of dlv options displays a warning.
dlv removal, remove DLV reference from unused use in test case.