* nlnet/master: (81 commits)
- In man page note that tls-cert-bundle is read before permission drop and chroot.
- Fix that minimal-responses does not remove addresses from a priming query response.
- FixNLnetLabs#333: Unbound Segmentation Fault w/ log_info Functions From Python Mod.
- FixNLnetLabs#320: potential memory corruption due to size miscomputation upton custom region alloc init.
- FixNLnetLabs#327: net/if.h check fails on some darwin versions; contribution by Joshua Root.
Add verbosity to debug occasional missing q1-10.example.net, from timer.
Changelog note for NLnetLabs#228 - Merge PR NLnetLabs#228 : infra-keep-probing option to probe hosts that are down. Add infra-keep-probing: yes option. Hosts that are down are probed more frequently. With the option turned on, it probes about every 120 seconds, eventually after exponential backoff, and that keeps that way. If traffic keeps up for the domain. It probes with one at a time, eg. one query is allowed to probe, other queries within that 120 second interval are turned away.
- Changelog entry for PR NLnetLabs#324: Add modern X.509v3 extensions to unbound-control TLS certificates, by James Renken.
- Fix for attaching the X509v3 extensions to the client certificate.
- Clean the fix for out of order TCP processing limits on number of queries. It was tested to work.
Fixup for clear of tcp handler structure.
- Fix to set the tcp handler event toggle flag back to default when the handler structure is reused.
Changelog entry for local-zone out of chunk regional allocation
- Log ip address when http session recv fails, eg. due to tls fail.
Unit test for doh downstream notls.
- Fix dnstap test to wait for log timer to see if queries are logged.
- Fix python documentation warning on functions.rst inplace_cb_reply.
- FixNLnetLabs#330: [Feature request] Add unencrypted DNS over HTTPS support. This adds the option http-notls-downstream: yesno to change that, and the dohclient test code has the -n option.
- Fix memory leak of https port string when reading config.
- Fix that http settings have colon in set_option, for http-endpoint, http-max-streams, http-query-buffer-size, http-response-buffer-size, and http-nodelay.
here we allocate a fresh region with a user provided
Line 86 in 52b0480
sizevalue gets aligned to the neccessary alignment requirements. but this happens after the malloc. thus
can now be larger than what was actually allocated:
Line 87 in 52b0480
Line 90 in 52b0480
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: