- Fix missing prototypes in the code.
Changelog note for NLnetLabs#373 - Merge PR NLnetLabs#373 from fobser: Warning: arithmetic on a pointer to void is a GNU extension.
Changelog note for NLnetLabs#335 - Merge PR NLnetLabs#335 from fobser: Sprinkle in some static to prevent missing prototype warnings.
Warning: arithmetic on a pointer to void is a GNU extension.
- Fix to squelch permission denied and other errors from remote host, they are logged at higher verbosity but not on low verbosity.
- FixNLnetLabs#371: unbound-control timeout when Unbound is not running.
- iana portlist updated.
- make depend.
Code repo continues for 1.13.1 in development.
- Fix update, with write event check with streamreuse and fastopen.
- Fix for NLnetLabs#283: fix stream reuse and tcp fast open.
- Fix on windows to ignore connection failure on UDP, unless verbose.
- Fix unbound-dnstap-socket to not use log routine from interrupt handler and not print so frequently when invoked in sequence.
- FixNLnetLabs#356: deadlock when listening tcp.
- FixNLnetLabs#360: for the additionally reported TCP Fast Open makes TCP connections fail, in that case we print a hint that this is happening with the error in the logs.
Sprinkle in some static to prevent missing prototype warnings.
unbound-control timeout when Unbound is not running:
unbound-control -c /var/unbound/unbound.conf stop
unbound-control -c /var/unbound/unbound.conf status
Command takes forever to time-out.
Its the same for any other unbound-control command when Unbound is not running.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: