* nlnet/master: (33 commits)
rpl tests for nsid
example.conf.in entry for nsid
- Fix declaration before statement and signed comparison warning in dns64.
- FixNLnetLabs#404: DNS query with small edns bufsize fail.
Changelog entry for NLnetLabs#402. - Merge NLnetLabs#402 from fobser: Implement IPv4-Embedded addresses according to RFC6052.
Implement IPv4-Embedded addresses according to RFC6052.
- Fix for NLnetLabs#93: dynlibmodule import library is named libunbound.dll.a.
- Fix for NLnetLabs#93: dynlibmodule link fix for Windows.
Nicer changelog note for NLnetLabs#399 - Merge NLnetLabs#399 from xiangbao227: The lock of lruhash table should unlocked after markdel entry.
Changelog note for NLnetLabs#399 - Merge NLnetLabs#399 from xiangbao227: The function rrset_cache_touch can touch an entry to the lru while markdelling the entry in lruhash_remove.
I found that in function lruhash_remove, table was locked at first ,then lru_remove the entry , then unlock the table, and then markdel entry , but in function rrset_cache_touch , the entry will be touched to lru again before markdelling entry in function lruhash_remove. This is a bug!
And man page documentation for them.
- Fix so local zone types always_nodata and always_deny can be used from the config file.
- FixNLnetLabs#397: [Feature request] add new type always_null to local-zone similar to always_nxdomain.
- Fix clang analysis warning.
- Add comment documentation.
- For NLnetLabs#391: more double casts in python start time calculation.
- For NLnetLabs#391: fix indentation.
- For NLnetLabs#391: use struct timeval* start_time for callback information.
Changelog note for NLnetLabs#391 - Merge PR NLnetLabs#391 from fhriley: Add start_time to reply callbacks so modules can compute the response time.
DNS blacklists currently like to use nxdomain or a network null (0.0.0.0 and ::).
Unbound currently already supports a shortcut for nxdomain like:
local-zone: "example.com" always-nxdomain
Would like to have a similar shortcut for null network like:
local-zone: "example.com" always-null
which would replace the working form:
local-zone: "examplel.com" redirect
local-data: "example.com A 0.0.0.0"
local-data: "example.com AAAA ::"
dnsmasq 2.80 added a similar ability:
Unbound is able to better handle large DNS block lists then dnsmasq.
250k domains to block has almost no impact on Unbound, while it adds 30ms to the query time for dnsmasq.
This feature would make it easier to create large blocklists with the a third the number of configuration lines.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: