NModbus is a C# implementation of the Modbus protocol. Provides connectivity to Modbus slave compatible devices and applications. Supports serial ASCII, serial RTU, TCP, and UDP protocols.
The NModbus4 project appears to have gone quiet. This is a fork of that project.
- NModbus is a fork of NModbus4 (https://github.com/NModbus4/NModbus4).
- NModbus4 is fork of NModbus(https://code.google.com/p/nmodbus).
NModbus differs from NModbus4 in following:
- Modbus slave devices are now added to a network which is represented by
- Heavier use of interfaces.
- Custom function code handlers can be added to slave devices.
- Improve Modbus Slave support (e.g. support multiple slave devices on the same physical transport).
To install NModbus, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package NModbus
Documentation is available here.
NModbus is licensed under the MIT license.