A date range picker extension for qliksense
Based on http://www.daterangepicker.com/
Can be turned into a single date picker in the Calendar Settings. Also at Calendar Settings can choose all language locales that moment.js supports.
- fixed today option in ranges disappears when max date is set to today.
- fixed date format fallback.
- fixed out of screen presentation issue when the daterangepicker was set on the left of the screen
- option for start date and properties as expressions
- option for min and max date
- changed css rule names for sense 2.2 compatibility
- Improved text update
- add user defined ranges past 6 or 12 months, etc?
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.