OpenNSA is an implementation of the Network Service Interface (NSI).
NSI (Network Service Interface) is a technology agnostic protocol for provisioning network circuits. For more information on NSI, see project page at OGF: https://redmine.ogf.org/projects/nsi-wg
OpenNSA is currently in a state of heavy development, and many features are only partially implemented.
- Open-source NSI implementation
- Pluggable backends to support different equipment
- Support: Junox MX, Force10 switch (etherscale), Dell Powerconnect
- DUD backend for easy testing
- Any custom Python backend
- Easy development of new backends
- Easy creation of NML topology from short-hand topology specification
- Topology aggregation and path finding to do multi-domain circuit creation
- PostgreSQL for database
- Includes command line tool for basic operations
NORDUnet License (3-clause BSD). See LICENSE for more details.
- Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj nordu.net