What is LoginPerks?
- Lightweight – Java takes up enough memory as is!
- Easy to use – intuitive commands for on-the-fly configuration in your client.
- Powerful – Allow for customization at the global, group, or player level.
What Makes LoginPerks different (aka. Features)?
Every other plugin seems to be just too basic for what I’ve always wanted this kind of plugin to do. Therefore, I wrote my own. Here are a few specific features of LoginPerks:
- Fine-grained control at every permissions level; global, group, and player
- Flat file data storage
- Supports all permissions and economy plugins supported by Vault
- MySQL and PostgreSQL support
- Integration with Hawkeye anti-griefing mod for better auditing
- Message Customization with colour support
You need these:
- Bukkit 1.0.0 R1 (minimum tested build: Bukkit 1073)
- Along with this, a supported economy and permissions plugin
The plugin is still under development; watch this project to keep up-to-date!
** IMPLEMENTED ** - loginperks.getsMoney -- Determines if a node will get money from the Economy plugin -- default: false - loginperks.getsItem -- Determines if a node will get items in their inventory -- default: false
** COMING SOON ** - loginperks.admin.global -- Can a node edit the global defaults? -- default: op - loginperks.admin.group -- Can a node edit all groups? -- default: op - loginperks.admin.group.<groupname> -- Can a node edit a specific group? -- default: false - loginperks.admin.player -- Can a node edit all players? -- default: op - loginperks.admin.player.<playername> -- Can a node edit a specific players? -- default: false
As always, you should reserve
loginperks.admin.* for your admins and mods.
Author and About
LoginPerks is coded and designed by Brian Turchyn (Minecraft handle: Th3Bra1n). Brian runs the NOS Gamers group, which runs a Teamspeak (
teamspeak.nosgamers.com) and Minecraft(
minecraft.nosgamers.com) server. The servers are Pay-To-Play access to ensure everybody has a vested interest in keeping the server a great place for players to play.
If you’ve used this plugin and like it, please consider making a contribution to its support and development. All proceeds collected go straight towards the running of NOS Gamers and maintaining the plugins. The money doesn’t go into my own pocket.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.