NSITulator is a web-based tool used to calculate percentages for NSIT curriculum.
Divjot Singh (COE 2012-2016) joins the new team and adds some neat features as follows :
- Graphical representation of percentages throughout the semesters.
- Better responsive UI.
- Cleaner layout with less scrolling required.
Udit Arora (COE 2012-2016) rewrites everything in much better way offering features like
- Import/Export marks.
- Store results in local storage of browser.
- Find appropriate drop subjects.
- Clean representation of every subject with their name, code and credits.
Updated version released by Manraj Singh (ICE 2012-2016) and Anshuman Mishra (ECE 2013-2017) having improvements like:
- Improved user interface
- Revamped code
- Mobile friendly
- Clean representation of every subject with their name, code and credits
You can still try it out here: http://anshuman.collegespace.in/nsitulator/
Initial version released by Pulkit Aggarwal (IT 2012-2016) and Divjot Singh (COE 2012-2016). You can still try it out here : http://divjot.collegespace.in/o/NSITulatorJS
- Pure HTML5 app
- Calculate % for any semester of any branch
- Somewhat mobile friendly
- Give user checkboxes to choose which subject to drop out of the suggestions.
- Use data analysis to give recommendations to user for the current semesters.
- Add option to calculate percentage required in future semesters to achieve specified targets.
- Expand to other colleges.