Scripts for translating ePADD packages to Archivematica and back. Intended to be used in the Archivematica automation-tools framework.
amatica-epadd-restructure.py Takes the bagged output from ePADD appraisal and restructures it to meet Archivematica transfer requirements.
- moves indexes, lexicons, and sessions to metadata folder
- moves blobs to objects folder
- extracts blob checksums to checksum.hash to be used during ingest
- stores all other files in metadata folder
epadd-amatica-restructure.py Takes the bagged output from Archivematica AIPstore and restructures it to meet ePADD requirements.
- moves indexes, lexicons, session, and blobs to the user folder
- deletes thumbnails folder
- updates bag manifest with path changes
epaddProcessingMCP.xml Processing MCP that must be included in Archivematica ingest.
- automates all approvals
- does not unpack zip files
- normalizes files for preservation
- does not create DIP
- Amatica automatically removes files that start with '.', that might be a problem
- This workflow only repackages pres. normalized AIPs. I haven't looked into access normalized files in AIPs or DIPs.