This is a project for making volunteering process more easy and efficient in the arab world.
It includes the following features:
- Authentication via Twitter.
- Basic account management (update details, link/unlink accounts).
- Reviewing twitter trends to show interests in volunteering.
- Showing top 3 volunteers over the website and update it yearly.
- Session support with secure HTTP Only cookies.
- Bootstrap 3.3.7 for front end design.
- Analysing data from twitter trends by machine learning technology to know most interests.
Tataoua is a website that makes connection between the NGO and the volunteer. the volunteer can be individual person or company. its main target is making volunteering process moee efficient and more easy by using modern technologiges. with Tataoua the NGO is able to post the problem with all details of it to ask for help and the volunteer is able to response and help in this problem easily. Tataoua is using machine learning technology to analyse data from twitter trends to know the interests so it makes volunteering more easy and efficient.
The application is built with the following architecture:
- Front End: Bootstrap 3.3.7 , proto.io , Photoshop cs5 , next js
- Back End: Node js , Express js , Fasttext
- Database: Mongodb
- Demo: after effect