Tom Gurion research proposal, Bar-Ilan University
An Audio-Only Augmented Reality System for Social Interaction
Some notes about the tags
- v1.0: First research proposal submitted (February 2013). Not part of this repo.
- v2.0: Second research proposal submitted (March 2014).
- v3.0: Thesis first submission (August 23, 2015).
- v3.1: Several minor fixes. 3 printed copies @ the Music Department library (November, 2015).
- v3.2: Last thesis submission after formal typesetting improvements (January, 2016).
manage.py script is your friend for simple compilation of the source.
Options are: clear, graphics, plots, pdf & all.
Each of those can be used to build different stages of the final pdf.
Currently, all of the plots reside in external git repo and copied by demand.
This repo can be found here.
Clone this repo and fix the path to it in
manage.py as needed.
Compiling with docker
The following will run
python manage.py all in a docker container:
docker build -t ma . docker run ma
To copy the pdf file out of the container find the container ID using
docker ps --all and run:
docker cp <ID>:/thesis/thesis_<SHORT_COMMIT_HASH>.pdf .