A SMEAGOL project.
- Game mode:
- Default mode: if we skip the init step 3, start with default mode: all targetMote will close when there is a hit.
- Timing mode: all motes open and close periodically and the hit counter will be sent to centralMote. all targetMotes will be closed when time is up.
- send msg with identifier == 0 (stop all)
- send msg with identifier == 2, ID == 1/2/3,
- send msg with identifier == 1, mote_id == 0 payload == number of bullets (init the gunMote)
- send msg with identifier == 1, mote_id == [1|2|3]] payload1 == opentimeslot payload2 == closeslot (init the target_mote, payloads set to 0 is default mode)
identifier: 0:stop, 1:start(with the number of bullets and movement pattern), 2: set target ID , 3:shooting, 4:hitting
- Leds behavier:
- led0: ON when booted, OFF when first shot/hit accomplished.
- led1: ON when start to send msg, OFF when sending is done.
- led3: ON when press the button on targetMote(assign ID), OFF when ID is assigned.
int targetOpenTime = 1000; int targetClosedTime = 5000;