Having trouble with rake?
Clone this wiki locally
If you have problems with building with rake you should make sure of a few things
- Make sure you have Ruby 1.9.x installed and get Rake and Albacore 1.x gems as well
- If you are having problems with building on windows make sure your CMD codepage is set to UTF-8 using
chcp 65001the default is usually something else. (note: this is because of a character Andreas' last name ;P)
- rakefile.rb should start with # encoding: utf-8 (this might be an issue if working with older branches)
- If you want to build your own custom nuget package you can run
rake nuget_packageand it will be in the
- Make sure no tests are failing, if a test fails the build is aborted and you really should keep the tests passing ;-)
Note: The latest 2.x version of Albacore contains many breaking changes and won't work with Nancy's build - make sure you install 1.x by using the command
gem install albacore --version "~> 1.0.rc", or you can do
bundle install && bundle exec rake.