An open source platform for developing always-on, voice-controlled applications.
Based on the previous work from Jasper.
- Control Anything
- Use your voice to ask for information, update social networks, control your home, and more.
- Always Listening
- Naomi is always on, always listening for commands, and you can speak from feet away.
- 100% Open Source
- Build it yourself with off-the-shelf hardware, and use our documentation to write your own modules.
- Cross Platform Coming Soon
- Raspberry Pi and Linux currently.
- Thorough Documentation
- Documentation is kept up to date.
All the documentation is available on our website!
You can download latest installable version of Naomi from our website.
This software uses code from the initial Jasper Project & the Jasper2fork.