Naos Open Source Project
Naos is an Open Source project offered freely under the MIT license, owned and operated by Lawson Caudill. It was created for and is dedicated to providing the high quality infrastructure to manage builds, deployments, cloud provisioning, data processing, etc. This allows small developer shops to focus on their business without having to worry about getting or keeping their stuff running.
Naos is named from the Greek architectural component of temple design (Cella in Latin). It seemed appropriate given how structurally important the infrastructure is on a project while generally remaining unseen.
- Continuous integration strategy
- Automation to create the minimal cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Automation to create new instances on cloud infrastructure
- Automation to configure software on new cloud instances
- SDK's to access and manage remote machines
- Database migration strategy
- MessageBus abstraction strategy
- Source Code: github.com/NaosProject
- AppVeyor: ci.appveyor.com/project/Naos-Project
- NuGet Packages: www.nuget.org/profiles/naos
- LinkedIn Group: www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=6921693/
- LinkedIn 'Company' Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/naos-project/
We are very lucky to have some great sponsors, without whose support none of this would be possible. To them all a very heartfelt thank you!
The intention is to allow anyone to take the source, modify it, put it in your own code, go sell that code without making it opensource...
To accomplish this, all software in the Naos Opensource Project is offered under the MIT License (MIT).
The MIT License (MIT) Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.