Trello to Pivotal Tracker converter
This converts an trello board api response json to csv files that can be imported to Pivotal Tracker. It is based on the ruby script at http://github.com/sourcery/trello_to_tracker/ with some things modified.
- It allows for more flexible conversion of a Trello list to a Pivotal state, like started or completed.
- It converts checklist items into task items. If the name of the checklist is not "Checklist", the name is used as a prefix for the task item. (since there are not grouping of tasks in Pivotal)
- Labels are included in the conversion.
- Features are explicitely ordered according to order in Trello
- It is written i Python, well, just beacuse I'm more fluent in Python than Ruby, nothing noteworthy.
ALIASESdict to fit your board.
ESTIMATESdict as you wish.
- Download json data file from https://trello.com/1/boards/YOUR_BOARD_ID?cards=visible&card_checklists=all&lists=all&members=all
- Then run
python trello_to_pivotal.py saved_export.json
- Upload files in the created trello folder, in opposite order to keep the order of items.
- Inspect result, modify script, rerun until satisfied.
Author: Sebastian Jansson