- Controller Base - This recreates many of the actions present in Rails's ActionController::Base, namely
- Params - This extracts a params hash from the server request.
- Session - This module adds cookies to the server's response to keep track of session information set by the controller.
- Router - This recreates Rails's Application.routes
- Url Helper - This creates url helper methods for simple urls (url's that do not include any parameters) when they are defined in the router.
This project came back to mind the last time I experimented with/used
node.js. Part of the reason for that is simply because I have to basically do all of this again with node, with a few exceptions (such as finding parameters).