Stark provides main building blocks for accelerating front-end development:
- a solid reusable build based on Webpack
- a starter project inspired by Angular Starter by AngularClass and Google's Web Starter Kit
- core modules providing reusable APIs (e.g., reactive client for RESTful APIs based on NBB's RESTful API Design Guide, routing, logging, log shipping, ...)
- UI modules providing reusable UI components (e.g., data table, message pane, ...) and themes
- a showcase application containing
- demos of all components/services along with their API
- our living style guide
- our developer guide
Stark modules are like LEGO blocks: add what you need, no less, no more. If you don't like our defaults then you may replace/override/ignore anything you fancy.
Stark's reusable build integrates support for:
- Angular optimizations: AOT, lazy loading with UI-Router
- TypeScript, @types, TSLint, Codelyzer
- Code formatting with Prettier
- HTML templating with html-webpack-plugin
- PostCSS with CSSNext, nesting, prefixing, ...
- Code splitting
- Tree shaking to automatically remove unused code from your production bundle
- Hot Module Replacement with @angularclass/hmr and @angularclass/hmr-loader
- Minification & uglification
- Cache busting with file hashes
- Tests: E2E, Karma, Protractor, Jasmine, with source maps support, possibility to execute subsets of the tests, ...
- Tests code coverage with Istanbul
- Environments definition (development | production)
- Assets copying
- Security with a DEV mode Content Security Policy (CSP) enabled
- Local testing with fake back-ends using json-server
- Router visualization with UI-Router Visualizer
All the Stark packages are built following the Angular Package Format so the following bundles are provided:
Stark monorepo documentation
Stark releases are available on npm: https://www.npmjs.com/settings/nationalbankbelgium/packages
Each and every day, a new snapshot of Stark is built, tested and published on npm: https://www.npmjs.com/settings/nationalbankbelgium/packages See this page for more information about the process behind this.
Please follow our contribution guidelines.
To know how to release Stark, refer to this page.
This project and all associated source code is licensed under the terms of the MIT License.
Showcase and Documentation
The Stark Showcase can be found here. There, you'll also find links about:
- the latest API docs for Stark-Core
- the previous API docs for Stark-Core
- the latest API docs for Stark-UI
- the previous API docs for Stark-UI
- the previous Showcase versions
Thank you notes :)
We'd like to thank the following companies who support the open source community with great tools and platforms.
We're supported by Travis
We're supported by BrowserStack