Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Made changes and tested with Grafana 4.4.3 (alerting not supported yet)
- Updated provided dashboards
- Build modified to not build collectd modules by default, use the
collectdmaven profile at build time
- Added a Timely client library that contains Java code for interacting with the Timely API. Not all operations are finished.
- Added an analytics module for writing Apache Flink jobs
- Exposed Subscription Scanner configuration settings in the Timely configuration
- AgeOff performance is greatly improved with a new iterator
- Added netty-transport-native-epoll as an optional runtime dependency
- Timely has not been tested with Grafana 4.x
- The aggregation function (not the downsample aggregration function) in Grafana did not work prior to this release, it now works.
- Configuration file format changed to YAML due to use of Spring Configuration and Spring Boot
- Removed Double Lexicoder in Accumulo Value, requires removal of old data
- Added support for put operations in binary form using Google FlatBuffers
- Updated docker image
- Ageoff (in days) for individual metrics now possible, default value supported. Ageoff iterators are removed and re-applied during startup.
- Timely works with Accumulo 1.7 and 1.8
- Added support for PUT in text and binary form over UDP
- Modified code to use one ageoff iterator instead of a stack of them
- Removed interpolation code and code that handles counters in a special manner. This should be done in the client.
- Moved rate calculation to the tablet server by using an iterator that groups time series together and then applies a filter
- This list of jars that are needed on the tablet server has increased and now includes:
Additionally, the Accumulo classloader has to be configured for post-delegation given that the version of Guava that we depend on is
newer than what Accumulo and Hadoop uses.
- The counter checkbox in the Grafana U/I does nothing. We are looking to fix this up in the next release.
- Created documentation. Available at https://nationalsecurityagency.github.io/timely
- Addition of Timely App for Grafana to support secure login and API calls
- Addition of instructions and configuration to create Docker containers for the different components
- Add new API operation to get the version
- Refactored the APIs to work over multiple protocols, see documentation for details
- Created WebSocket based subscription API
- Resolve tag cardinality internally based on cached metadata, order of tags in query is no longer used
- Added regex support for tag values
- Created utility to generate splits for metrics table
- Fixed some bugs
- Updated Netty to 4.0.38.Final