Inspircd map generator
Usage of ./ircmap: -all Don't scrub unrecognized nodes -listen string Address to listen on -o string Output format (dot, json, raw) (default "raw") -serve Run as server (default true) -stdin Use stdin instead of network for map source -url string Location of the inspircd stats page (default "http://localhost:8000/stats")
ircmap understands the following environment variables:
- IRCMAP_SERVER_DOMAIN: A domain name to scrub from the end of the ServerName to make a human-readable label
- IRCMAP_HUB_PREFIX: A hostname prefix to scrub from the beginning of the ServerName to indicate a node is a hub
- IRCMAP_LEAF_PREFIX: A hostname prefix to scrub from the beginning of the ServerName to indicate a node is a leaf
- IRCMAP_STATS_URL: A URL on which inspircd's m_httpd_stats is served, to get values
- IRCMAP_LISTEN_ADDRESS: For server mode, an adress on which ircmap listens. defaults to ":http"
- IRCMAP_TLS_CERT: A TLS certificate for the webserver
- IRCMAP_TLS_KEY: A TLS certificate key for the webserver
In -serve mode (the default), ircmap will listen on a port, serve a static directory of files, and return json and dot
In one-shot mode, ircmap will fetch the map source either from an url or stdin and output it to stdout. Useful for testing. This is not compatible with server mode.
Note on defaults
This was built to be used with servers in the Rezosup network of french universities. The default values are thought to work in that context.
An example is available at http://irc.rezel.net
An example screenshot: