- see #445
- Inputs of the selected nodes are now always visible.
- Avoid crash and issues when NatronEngine.Effect.destroy() is called. #368
- macOS: fix version numbers in Finder information. #372
- Fix callbacks in PyPanel and PyModalDialog. #379
- Fix recursive Python calls and handle the Python GIL properly.
- Fix loading of Python Toolsets, and document how Toolsets are detected.
- Fix using Rotopaint with multiple layers. #420 #205
- Fix loading project settings. #439
- Fix bugs in DenoiseSharpen that caused crashes. #300
- Add support for chromatic aberration correction when reading RAW files. #309
- Update CImg and G'MIC to 2.8.4 and fix several issues in GMIC plugins (which are still beta).
- Many new GMIC plugins, including GMIC Custom Code.
- FrameRange: New options "Loop" and "Bounce". #411
- Update OpenImageIO to 184.108.40.206. #350
- Fix reading multi-view EXRs. #429
- Support for reading and writing HEIF/HEIC images. HEIC is the still-image sibling of HEVC (a.k.a. H.265), and compresses to about half the size of JPEG but with higher visual quality.
- Text: Added SRT subtitle format support
- AudioCurve (audio curve generator): new plugin