Welcome to the scratchpads2 wiki!
Getting Started & Training Manuals
- Get started guide
- Logging in for the first time
- Set up your site
- Site Administration
- Adding content
- Basic Training (or browse the list of Basic training articles)
- Advanced Training
Other Tools & Functions
- Importing data
- Bulk editing content
- Find content
- Communication tools
- Add a character project/character matrix
Create and manage Classifications (Taxonomies)
- Add a vocabulary
- Add a biological classification: Import from EOL
- Add a biological classification: Import your own classification
- Create an excel file for a biological classification import
- Edit a biological classification
Add and manage Content
- Glossary of Scratchpad Terms
- Video tutorials
- Sandbox site - What is a Sandbox?
- Creative Commons Licenses
Scratchpad Communities & Partners Help
Encyclopedia of Life Global access to knowledge about life on Earth
Hosting your own Scratchpads
The easiest way to host your own standalone Scratchpad is with the included Docker Compose configuration.
General functionality (all Scratchpads)
Documentation for Natural History Museum projects that officially use the Scratchpads platform.